Shingle Tab Light Clips
For C7 or C9 Christmas Light Bulbs - 25 Pack
|MPN (Part No.)||39001|
|Use With||C7 or C9 Light Strings|
The shingle tab lighting clip is the perfect accessory to hang your lighting from your shingle roof this holiday season. The mounting clips will secure your C7 and C9 Christmas lights easily with no special tools. Just slide the light through the clip, slip the footed area under your shingle and Voila! Your lights are mounted. Packaged 25 to a pack, these clips are not for use with C9 strings with permanent bases. Make your season bright with these easy, durable, and economical clips.
- Begin by measuring the areas you want to decorate. If you are using C7 or C9 lights, you'll need at least one light and clip per foot. Spacing on miniature light sets varies between two to three lights per foot.
- Locate your electrical outlets before installing lights. It's easiest to light a home by starting near the middle and running lights in both directions.
- Estimate the electrical requirements for your installation. The total current draw in amperes can be estimated by adding the current of all strings powered from a single outlet. The current rating of each light string should be marked on the product or on its packaging. The number of Christmas light strings you can connect will depend upon the capacity of the circuit in amperes, and what household loads are already connected to that circuit.
- To run electrical power long distances, use heavy extension cords. Use electrical cords of sufficient length to avoid stringing cords together. Try to anticipate areas where water or snow might accumulate and locate connections away from such areas. Connections are best located in sheltered areas, such as beneath overhangs. Be sure to secure cords against excessive movement due to wind, etc. Do not use any fastener that has the potential to damage the cord insulation.
- Inspect and test your light strings prior to installation. Do not use light sets with cracked insulation or damaged cords. Replace C7 and C9 lamps only with lamps of the same wattage as the original lamp, or in the case of miniature lights, lamps of the same voltage rating.